Christmas Wreath Making WorkshopWorkshop
2 December 16:00 - 18:00
Get festive and creative with this fresh Christmas Wreath making workshop. Make your very own traditional Christmas wreath from fresh seasonal foliage. With practical guidance through every step, your creative festive spirit can be engaged to bring alive the unique design of your Christmas door decoration.
A selection of greenery along with orange slices, ribbons, cinnamon sticks and cones will be provided, but if you would would like to bring some additional decoration with you such as special ribbon or other you are welcome to do so. You'll leave this workshop with a beautiful door wreath and be the envy of all your friends and family.
• Introduction to origins and symbolism of the Christmas wreath.
• Overview of the different types of wreaths and materials
• Demonstration of different wreath making-making techniques
• Using individual wreath base, wire and additional material you will make your own masterpiece.
• Everyone takes their beautiful self-made Christmas wreath to enjoy it throughout Festive Season
The workshop will take approximately 2 hours. Material and light refreshments will be provided. Please make sure you arrive at 10-15 minutes in advance, as to avoid the start of the workshop at your absence.
Date of the workshop: 02 December 2017
Venue: Aberdeen Wellbeing Center
Address: 13 McCombie's Ct, Aberdeen AB10 1AW
Tickets can be bought: http://raejoyfulshopper.bigcartel.com/product/christmas-wreath-making-workshop
Limited spaces available.
Spaces to this workshop are non-refundable once purchased. However you can pass your space/e-ticket to any of your friends/family, if unable to attend. Official explanatory email (to: email@example.com ) should be send to us to confirm such arrangement.