David Keil Hands-On Adjustment WorkshopsSport
22 July 09:00 - 13:00
The yoga adjustments workshop is specifically designed to take you through a process of understanding all of the factors that go into doing yoga adjustments.
You will learn principles and ways of thinking about adjustments that make you more confident and able to work with your students. These skills go a long way in building the relationship that you have with your students and instilling trust that you know what you’re doing.
The yoga adjustments workshop is all about you gaining the confidence to make the right decisions in the moment. After all, your students are unique. They present unique challenges and problems that need to have yoga adjustments that are tailored to that uniqueness.
Yoga Adjustments Workshop Outline:
- learn to see the adjustment first, where do they need length or space in their body or breath
- learn to use the variety of tools (body parts) that you have available
- use your own weight, good body mechanics to both feel and keep you safe
- build confidence through different exercises and practice
- play with the balance between the student working and you working
and much much more…
This 2 day workshop will run from 9.00am to 5.00pm each day and is for Yoga Teachers who have completed a Yoga Teacher Training course or students currently attending a Yoga Teacher Training.